Monday 28 November 2016

Relation At Camp

Talofa lava and greeting to you all,before coming to camp was fun at first because I wasn't confident of doing anything like going up on the stage and perform anything but after a while later I performed a C WALK
and also after I performed the dance I did a dance with my friends when I was dancing on the stage I had got more confidence in myself. Some nights I wasnt being nice friend because in the night i was eating my lollies there were some lollies that i didn't like,like the milky lollies and also what I did with the lollies was that put lollies in my friends mouth well they were sleeping and I put some between there toes.
After a while later I took the lollies out of there mouth and also out of there toes I did that because I said to my if a teacher saw those lollies in there mouth or there toes I could face bad consequences.And also when I took the lollies out of my friends toes and mouth I was proud of myself because I made the right chores.
Thanks For Reading 
fa ma maua se aso manaia.



0 comments:

Post a Comment