Tuesday 15 November 2016

Celebrating Me

Today me and my class learnt why it's important to celebrate me.
I am worthy to be celebrated because I am kind to other in my class,team player,positive mindset and also my classmates described my strengths as intelligent,smart,strong and funny.
It is also important to recognise value in yourself for example if you didn't love yourself and your friend said to you,you suck at rugby or said you sucked at something else you will probably say to yourself that you do suck at rugby but if you loved yourself you will say no i do not suck at rugby.
I feel happy that my classmates wrote on my peace of paper like Daimai he wrote that i am Sporty,Talented,Kind,Funny,Fit,Strong,Good Dancer,Nice Friend,Special and he also said that i am trustworthy.


0 comments:

Post a Comment