Wednesday 24 August 2016

Stress Chart

Image result for Small stress
SMALL Stress
Small stress is when you're about to freak out but you don’t because you can control it.When i get stress people always mock me i get angry but I get stress because i can’t do nothing.When you go work and you got sent homework and it’s lost and you can’t finish your work in time and you need a sleep thats stress.
HUGE Stress
Huge stress is when you can’t think straight and when you look around you see people  talking but there’s another guy talking to you lots of people talking to you that makes stress.Huge stress is when you are having a hard time for example your boss is yelling at you because you came late or something.

This is our work that me and my group had done this task was kind of hard for me but we still got to finish it.But also its about HUGE Stress and SMALL Stress.
(Please Leave A Comment)

0 comments:

Post a Comment